The Complete Risk Taking Training Program Includes:
- Risk Taking Trainers Guide
- 20 Risk Taking Inventory & Guide™
- 20 Risk Taking Participant Workbooks
One step at a time, they learn how to diagnose issues, assess the risk associated with various options, plan and prepare for decisions, and make decisions that can be successfully implemented. By embracing both decision theory and human behavior, our Risk Taking program provides a structure accessible to decision maker’s at all organizational levels.
Impact on the Organization
Every business must take risks. Winning businesses know how to take smart risks. This program presents a systematic framework for intelligently evaluating risk and making better decisions. Participants first gain insight into their own tendencies to welcome or avoid risk. Next, building on this deeper personal understanding, they learn proven strategies for improving every decision that involves risk. One step at a time, they learn how to diagnose issues, assess the risk associated with various options, plan and prepare for decisions, and make decisions that can be successfully implemented.
- Assess your personal willingness to take risks
- Master a systematic framework for assessing risk and optimizing risky decisions
- Handle all forms of risk with greater awareness, skill, and confidence
- Improving the reward/risk ratio to get better results
Risk Taking Trainers Guide
This Risk Taking Trainers Guide is completely scripted and gives novice and seasoned trainers the tools they need to feel fully prepared to teach the program. The Trainers Guide is a comprehensive roadmap. It provides the trainer with all the information needed to set up and facilitate the Risk Taking Program including:
- A Detailed Overview of the Structure and Content of the Program.
- How to Prepare To Teach the Program.
- Materials Needed and Listed In Order of Presentation.
- A Script of With Clear Instructions About When To Use PowerPoint, Flip charts, Etc.
- Pre-Tested Questions To Get Class Discussions Started.
- And Much More!
Risk Taking Inventory & Guide™
When you take a risk you make a choice in the face of uncertainty, to gain something you want, knowing you may lose something you value. The Risk Taking Inventory & Guide™ facilitates greater understanding of behavioral patterns and teaches respondents how to take risks more skillfully. This inventory takes about 15 minutes to complete and self-score.
Risk Taking Participant Workbook
This workbook supports the facilitator in conducting effective programs on risk taking, with the focus on building risk-taking skills, decision making, and problem solving processes.