Impact on the Organization
Today’s workplace is characterized by the constant ebb and flow of change. Now, more than ever, responsive leadership is a critical factor in organizational success. To be effective, leaders need to adapt their style to fit a broad range of business and employee situations. This workshop uses the insights and principles of Situational Leadership®, the most prevalent leadership system in the world, to assess individual leadership styles and analyze typical leadership situations.
- Identify effective leadership.
- Assess criteria for performance.
- Review task and relationship behavior.
- Understand your primary leadership style.
- Use the Model to know which leadership styles have the highest probability of success in various situations.
- Develop ability to use leadership styles that match readiness levels of employees.
This module focuses on the development of a working knowledge of the leadership styles that enhance productivity and profitability, and places an emphasis on adapting styles to the individual and the situation. Leadership and communication styles are explored through the use of Situational Leadership assessments that can be expanded to include 360 degree feedback. Participants identify effective leadership behaviors and learn how to use these to promote high performance and develop their people. Situational Leadership is a registered trademark of the Center for Leadership Studies, and all materials used in this program are provided through the Center.
Typically 8 hours.
This program can be customized to include your organization’s procedures, policies, cases, examples and terminology. Kindly inquire about these consulting services.