Impact on the Organization
This workshop is expected to provide your company’s Team Leader / Supervisors with the skills necessary to better manage daily performance of their teams. The focus is on enhancing communication and conflict Management Training along with a very strong message of professionalism in the workplace and the need to manage and reinforce expectations and behavior of the Associates in a timely manner. Providing this workshop should result in fewer behavioral incidents and teams performing at increasingly higher levels over time.
Note: Professionalism In The Workplace has been designed as a partner to this workshop to provide linked training for the Associates.
- Behavioral Styles instrument and debrief.
- Conflict Management instrument and debrief.
- Team Simulation and debrief.
- On-going Team Simulation regarding performance issues over a 6-month period.
- Communication Simulation.
- Team Exercises on Communication, Motivation, and Coaching.
- Skill Practices on coaching for performance enhancement and reinforcement.
- Interactive team exercises and discussion of The Policies and Procedures Navigation Tool.
This workshop is designed to be highly interactive. The goal of this workshop is to help you strengthen your abilities and maximize your effectiveness as a Team Leader / Supervisor. When you do that, you will be able to strengthen your team.
Your role as an effective Team Leader / Supervisor is to help your company achieve its overall goals. Your effectiveness has a direct impact on the company meeting its goals.
A critical requirement of a Team Leader / Supervisor is to create a highly professional / performing team. You do this by:
- Managing / aligning expectations.
- Creating a professional environment through your communications and actions.
- Developing the Associate.
- Reinforcing the behavior required through daily performance management.
- Understanding how promptly and honestly addressing performance issues maximizes your ability to strengthen your team and leads to high productivity.
Typically 16 hours.
This program can be customized to include your organization’s procedures, policies, cases, examples and terminology. Kindly inquire about these consulting services.