Impact on the Organization
All organizations want to improve their performance, both financially and in terms of customer service. But, all too often, they don’t know how to engage their entire workforce in the effort. Thousands of organizations have solved the problem by implementing continuous improvement. Armed with its critical insights and tools, every single employee can personally improve productivity, reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction.
- More clearly understand who your customers are, what they want, and what they expect
- Identify inefficiencies and waste
- Identify areas for future action
- Write a department mission statement
- Gather “Voice of the Customer” data
- Set specific team objectives, goals and action steps based on the “Voice of the Customer” data and departmental strengths and weaknesses that have been identified
Once company visions, values and objectives have been established, this module focuses on how managers and employees can implement them at the level of the operating department. Participants will gain a far clearer idea of who their customers are, and what those customers need and expect from them. Working together, they will learn how to identify their department’s strengths, weaknesses, areas of inefficiency and waste, and their best opportunities for improvement. Then, using this information, they will set specific team objectives, goals, and steps for successfully implementing improvements.
Typically 4 hours.
This program can be customized to reflect your organization’s procedures, policies, cases, examples, and terminology. Please inquire about these optional consulting services.