Impact on the Organization
One of the most crucial skills for supervisors and managers is the ability to communicate effectively with peers and direct reports. To do so, they must adapt to many different personalities and styles of communication. Those who are naturally gifted with this skill achieve far greater workforce cooperation and productivity. However, using proven techniques such as the Disc Personal Profile System, virtually any manager can learn how to improve workplace communication and relationships — and reap powerful productivity gains as a result.
- Explore the different ways individuals may perceive the same behaviors
- Understand the connections between developing relationships and motivation
- Identify your personal behavioral style (Personal Profile System – DiSC)
- Identify how personal behavioral style affects communication
- Recognize how personal behavior enhances business relationships
Developing Relationships teaches techniques for facilitating active listening, showing respect and appreciation, and soliciting feedback from others. Participants will first discover their own DiSC behavioral style. Next, building on this personal insight, they will learn how to effectively interact with – and motivate – individuals with different DiSC styles. Finally, through a series of exercises, they will learn how to apply their new knowledge and communication skills to reduce conflict, improve teamwork, and enhance productivity.
Typically 4 hours.
This program can be customized to reflect your organization’s procedures, policies, cases, examples, and terminology. Please inquire about these optional consulting services.