Impact on the Organization
Continuous Quality Improvement comprises a broad array of knowledge and tools to help businesses improve the efficiency of their operations in all areas. Participants will learn how Continuous Improvement impacts their organizations, customers, and suppliers, demonstrating the powerful linkages between customer satisfaction, employee involvement, and profitability. Quest consultants meet with your team to determine what has already been accomplished and identify what next steps are needed. We then design a curriculum from the following topics to tailor a program that meets these objectives.
- Quality Management
- Quality concepts
- Evaluating the organization’s quality system
- Determining priorities and developing action plans
- Process Improvement
- Process Mapping
- Determining process efficiency
- Eliminating non-value added steps
- Quality Control
- Understanding process control
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Lean Manufacturing
- 5S concepts
- Lean production strategies, concepts and tools
- Six Sigma
- Advanced process improvement and problem solving: i.e,. cycle time reduction, FMEA, measuring system evaluation
- Team Problem Solving
- Problem solving model
- Problem solving tools for team project
As part of the training, participants will be given a project to work on at the start of the training related to what they are learning. They will work in teams and be guided by the facilitator as they learn and apply the concepts. The projects are selected by management to focus on priority issues.
24 to 48 hours.
This program can be customized to reflect your organization’s procedures, policies, cases, examples, and terminology. Please inquire about these optional consulting services.