Tools for TrainersOur Management Training Tools for Trainers consist of Assessment Inventories, Leader Guides, Participant Workbooks, Training Aids and Reference books.
Cost EffectiveOur services are proven, creative and cost-effective in the field of Management Training Programs. This is the primary cause for industrial success
Easy to CustomizeManagement Tools can be customized with your unique cases and examples to make it easier to learn and apply these essential management skills.
Deliver ResultsDeveloped over twenty years of analysis and testing, these user friendly, cost-effective programs and tools have a proven track record of delivering measurable results.
Want to customize our products?
Our experts will help tailor our products to meet your needs. We've worked with hundreds of organizations across just about every industry - put our experience to work for you.
Conflict Management Program
Managing differences constructively enables the organization to minimize disruptions in the workplace and channel all its energies into productive efforts. Since the demographics of the workforce have changed so dramatically, workers at all levels are challenged by differences of all types – differences in style, perspective, thoughts, approaches, experiences, opinions, habits, language and culture. Workers today require insight and a menu of approaches for managing differences in order to reach successful agreements and to maintain positive relationships with their co-workers.
Managing Stress Effectively
Life in organizations today is paced by an overflow of information and intense pressure to succeed. Coupled with the responsibility for others – workers, suppliers, customers, etc. – it appears as if the stress in our work has no limits. Either organizations help their workers manage the stress, or it will “burnout” the workforce and lead to workers’ compensation claims, low morale, and disruptions in the flow of work. To stay productive, workers must learn the insights and tools to manage stress.
Decision Making Strategies
This program focuses on how decisions are made. Participants discover current decision-making patterns and broaden their repertoire. They learn how to select the best of four decision-making strategies for each situation.
Participants assess their own risk taking tendencies. Those who tend to avoid risk learn to remain open to opportunities. Those who seek risk learn to avoid exposing themselves and their organizations to unnecessary vulnerability.
- We chose the Conflict Management program because it is “delivery ready.” The program includes a comprehensive Trainers Guide which made it easy for us to learn the material quickly.
Participants enjoy the Management of Differences Inventory because they are very interested in knowing what conflict management approach they typically use. The Participant Guide has engaging activities that correlate with the Nine Conflict Approaches and demonstrate how to effectively increase an individual’s behavior when faced with a conflict.
CME was very responsive in sending us materials, especially during a time when we were in a bind. CME understands the nature of adult learning and is attuned to the needs of our training world.
I've been using the Management of Differences instrument for seven years and find it a good resource for identifying automatic responses to conflict situations. This allows the user to make better choices when dealing with conflict situations.
- I continue to use you Management Of Differences Tool (MODI) in my public seminars - 'Supervising and Managing Challenging Employee Behavior.' As a course leader and program developer for the American Management Association, I find MODI especially good to teach how to work with difficult people. The five-cell (Thomas-Kilmann) models are virtually useless in dealing with aggressive, passive, or inhibited employees; these people require the use of your other four approaches which are nowhere else to be found in other models of conflict management. Thanks for a superb job!
- I have been using your Risk Taking Tool & Guide as part of my Problem Solving and Decision Making workshops. I continue to be impressed with how well the material brings home the essence of managing risk. Following every workshop I've conducted, participants say that the risk-taking concepts have allowed them to think and act with more confidence. The risk portion of the workshop is now my favorite section. It is helping people make sense out of an area of life that has held them and their organizations back. Thank you for your work.
- I simply love the Personal Stress Assessment Tool! It's just what I have been looking for. There's no need to reinvent the wheel - this instrument pulls together all the relevant material I've been reading into one convenient instrument.
- As a psychotherapist, manager, trainer, and consultant, I have had extensive experience helping people learn how to manage disagreement. It is a vital skill which is too often avoided until the damage is irreparable. The work of Thomas & Kilmann was helpful, but limited. Your research and conclusions add significantly to the field